Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm feeling just as fly, do you hear your song tonight?


Pink Star

So much for the gym.

Going out dancing tonight, and uh, I didn't want to overdo it. Yeah, that's why I didn't go to the gym.....

I did, however, do laundry. I love those lavender dryer bags from Trader Joe's. Mmmmm, I can smell it on me now. And their liquid detergent that has lavender oils? Three cheers for nature's perfume I say! :-D

I'm also digging the new Kogi beef stuff. We haven't actually tried it yet. Tonight will be our first voyage into the world of Trader Joe's Korean culinary delights. Post with results to come.

These pics are from karaoke night on Friday with the pinsanz. We sang some new order, montell jordan, j. lo, rihanna featuring jay z., and biggie smalls.

So basically, we got the entire crowd on their feet while simultaneously blowing the roof off the place.

I'm wearing my H&M clearance boots, my $1 thrift slutty sorority girl crop top, and the pants are an ebay find. You can't see in the pic, but they are slit up on the bottom half and have a silver star print. Yay shiny shine shiny!

Harem Collage

Also, I've listened to/watched this about a million times today in preparation for tonight. Tell me, how can Dawn Robinson kill it so hard? And yessssss to Saadiq at the Hollywood Bowl!


No comments: