Sunday, April 18, 2010

Seís Años


Light

Mike and I celebrated our anniversary by visiting the 1940-1980 portion of MOCA's "First Thirty" exhibit. The exhibit was arranged in chronological order. I'm sure I've destroyed that order in this post.

We'll have to head back to catch the 1980-Now portion.

looking

stripes

This scarf is wonderfully long, the fishnet weaving makes for a unique texture and its particular shade of brown makes me feel earthy and natural.

And this painting completely reminds me of this great David LaChapelle photo of Drew.

Moca2

MLines

Phono

This is me being utterly lame, but I couldn't resist taking a pic on my iPhone in front of the Warhol.

BlueMike

Coolbeans

Below is my favorite, a Roy Lichtenstein. The only date circled on the calendar is Mike's birthday. ♥

mbdate

mbdate2

pollock4

Pollock.

No comments: