Thursday, August 26, 2010

Water your garden


Flower Suspender

lamp

Toe Tapping

Apple Cider

Watch Your Step

Shelf

More waiting

More photos, waiting for le train. This seems to be the only place where I remember to take pics. Not to mention Mike's a busy worker bee, so most of our excursions are of the nite-owl variety, making the underground our best-lit backdrop.

Sorry for my poor writing. Not that I'm typically your regular Shakespeare, but it's 1am and it's been an Abyss/Aliens double feature kinda night. My brain is freaked and fried.

Ummmm, my outfit.....wearing these Guess knickers purchased from an outlet store maybe three years ago. This was my first time wearing them. I have this thing about wearing clothes only when they call to be worn. I often don't wear something immediately after buying it. They gotta marinate! Anyhow, these pants finally felt ready to be worn. They were ready-to-wear! HAHAH, get it? OK, sorry, already said I was tired. Worn with some creamsicle-ish H&M peep toes, an old clearance Target off-the-shoulder top, secured on-the-shoulder by suspenders, leftover from a Halloween costume of Mike's. All topped off with a small portion of my broach collection.


No comments: