Thursday, October 30, 2008

It's six in tha mornin

I know this Larry David article is from last week, but trust me, it's still relevant. My anxiety is growing with each passing day and for the sake of my sanity and school work...this election needs to just be here already.

I've completely decided to blame every shitty school assignment I have done this semester on this election. I have no guilt about this.

Don't get me wrong, I'm totally digging my library learnin shenanigans, but if you're going to ask me to choose between thinking about metadata and MARC records vs. our actual chance at having an intelligent leader and the fate of Prop 8....I'm gonna have to side with the later.

Anyhow, it's 6am so I need to get to bed, starting to hear imaginary noises.

But before I go....here's something else that stresses me out. Where's Al these days?

I don't even know this song, but I have to post it because there are fly girls and his outfit is so New Jack Swingy.



And then I have to post this one cuz it's such a classic.



And how did I not know that he wrote a love song to me?!?!?!

No comments: