Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's a sunshine day! Everybody's laughin'!

I love that damn Brady Bunch song.

Hello! This is my firstest posting on me new blog. Basic-cally, I'm setting this up so that I may ramble at my discretion.

Currently, this is serving as paper procrastination. I should be writing about interfaces and whatchamacallits and comparing google reader and amazon and searching and finding and a whole lotta other shiz.

Anywho.

When I was out surfin' the net I came across this video. Fucking phenomenal for Halloween - it compounds with the heebie jeebies that I'm already suffering from after watching "The Strangers". Gadzooks, that movie terrified me! I'm living in a constant state of panic. I'm confident that around every corner there is a masked person waiting to ask me if Tamra is home and when I say no, they won't go away. Nope, they won't go away. That's when the true terror will begin. They'll start pounding on every surrounding door and what comes next will be beyond horrific imagination. It's stressful to say the least.

OK, I think I have successfully rambled enough for my first post.

I leave you with a question to ponder: Do you think the doll is possessing the girls, or are the girls possessing the doll?

No comments: