Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Love Was Changing the Minds of Pretenders

Damn. August was my food blogging month.

So let's see........I'm done with school, hence the lack of non-food blog posts. I'm a much better blogger when I have school to procrastinate. But for serious, I made some bomb little salads, right?!?

I'm looking for a job. Know of any?

These pics are from the Kamay at Puso Michael Jackson Tribute Event. I didn't even think about dressing up MJ style, which blows my mind because I live for theme-dressing-up. But Floyd came to the rescue and taped up my fingers. I could feel the moonwalk in me after that.

This is how Floyd cruises: wind blowing through his hair and the backside of his thigh controlling the wheel.

We got donuts afterwards. Bad idea. Hard. 3am donuts. No good.

Floydmobile

Taped Fingers

I'd like to give a special shout out to my girl "A" - today is her first day as a supertrampy librarian! Woohoo! I know she's gonna be so great!

I need to do a major post on the tramp's LA visit......there are so many photos to sift through, I'm a little overwhelmed. Such a great time....hearts hearts hearts to the tramps.

Happy September all!


No comments: