Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fringe Benefits


All Fringe

Moving Floor

Standing Fringe

Globe Fringe

Fringeful

Fringe Face

Living Room Breakdown

Taken pre-move, but close enough to said move to demonstrate the apartment disaster created by moving. One of our last triple-date outings with dear LA friends. None of us actually took photos that night - we're getting bad at taking photos when we go out! What gives? Hit up an old haunt and a new joint where we were complete outcasts and enjoyed every conga-beating minute of it.

Wearing a stellar fringe poncho acquired at Ross circa 2001, thrifted abercrombie shorts (though I've never stepped foot in an actual abercrombie), clearance H&M tube top, and Cynthia Vincent for Target wedges.

When I saw these shoes in Self, I knew they had to be mine. But when the collection launched and everyone went cray cray for them, I thought it was a lost cause. One random Target day I spotted a lonely pair, in my size. Megahit.


No comments: